Login
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Online users
3 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing FORUM)

Members: 0
Guests: 3

more...

Chat BOX

Forum Index   -   Topic Index
   Ask the Moderators 質問・意見など
     Meaning of "The international Life"?
Register To Post

Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Adam
Posted on: 2008/12/31 16:27
Admin
Re: Meaning of "The international Life"?
hi Simon.^^

Thank you for joining this site.

I started this FORUM in Japanese language according to the concept(International) . Recently, I decided to gather more foreigners to this site, so I changed the forum to English.

Im also currently translating other contents to English. I'll inform you when im done.

Ive recently gave over the management of this FORUM site to my gf MarJorie.
I'll still be the administrator, but she will moderate it and design it to cater to foreigners thus making it more international.

My aim is to cater Japanese people whos interested in other country and for foreigners whos interested in Japan.
This FORUM page is a place for such international people to meet each other. That is why I named this site "The International Life". I hope this answers your question :]
ひさしぶり
Posted on: 2008/12/30 15:40
新米
Meaning of "The international Life"?
Hi guys. I just joined 'cause I thought it would be fun reading and discussing stuff with you. I've been going through some of the forums and it now seems to me there's not much "international" about this site (hence it being spelled with a small i perhaps?), and most of its contents are written in Japanese by MASA who's probably Japanese...

This site is about "being international" from exactly whose point of view?

Thank you.

Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top

Register To Post